Stripper surprise! Stripper surprise!

I wasn't expecting that. Very funny. Keep up the good work!

Cynicaldoodles responds:

Thank you, much appreciated!

War or Peace... War or Peace...

I liked this one. Its always interesting to watch animated clips that have an important message. All I would say, I think the animations could have been done a little better, but its still nice work for beginners work.

Keep at it!

AllenHenderson responds:

Thank you Modnex, I am glad you like it, the message is the most important thing about it.

This project was loads of work, every part I created, it took a few weeks. It was most likely very ambitious for a first project . First it was interactive, then I took all that out. It also got lag for some reason, I cannot find the reason for this,, perhaps my hardware, I don't know.

Cheers.

Mario's Question Block Calamity Mario's Question Block Calamity

I liked it! I think it was pretty funny and liked how you took a simple idea and made it into a whole skit. Nice work here.

Daybreak Daybreak

I really enjoyed this track! It reminded me of Fox Stevenson music. The melodies in this track are great and the entirety vibe of this track is uplifting. Keep up the great work!

Geoplex responds:

Thanks! Fox/Stan has probably always been my main dnb inspiration :)

Nebula Nebula

Nice work here. All of the sounds used works. The mix is done very well. The build ups is nice and the wobbles and all of the effects are great! Not only was this song a joy to listen to, but it also made me dance. Keep up the great work!

Ravitex responds:

Well, I'm glad you like it!

LuckyCandy - Virtualistic Love LuckyCandy - Virtualistic Love

Nice work here mate! Very interesting sound you came up with here. I also like the electronic sounds you used. I think this track is unique and quite different from other tracks in its genre and that is always a great thing! It had me moving my head up and down the whole time, which is the closest I get to dancing, as I can't dance lol. Anyways great work and keep at it.

Thanks for sharing...

Modnex

Akaruhime responds:

^-^ Sankyu Modnex fer yer kind words! I'll be sure ta work harder to keep yer head bopp'n to mah vibes! > w<

Casual Vi Casual Vi

Absolutely stunning work! There is nothing I don't like about this piece.

Keep up the great work!

Jeff! Jeff!

Great work mate! The shading is nice. The small detail works great and I especially like how you have the character a letter on his hat, like the mario characters.. Keep up the great work!

Homunc responds:

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words :)

Mike Ehrmantraut Mike Ehrmantraut

I've never watch that show, but the artwork in itself is very nice! Good work here.

octochan responds: