Daybreak Daybreak

I really enjoyed this track! It reminded me of Fox Stevenson music. The melodies in this track are great and the entirety vibe of this track is uplifting. Keep up the great work!

Geoplex responds:

Thanks! Fox/Stan has probably always been my main dnb inspiration :)

Nebula Nebula

Nice work here. All of the sounds used works. The mix is done very well. The build ups is nice and the wobbles and all of the effects are great! Not only was this song a joy to listen to, but it also made me dance. Keep up the great work!

Ravitex responds:

Well, I'm glad you like it!

LuckyCandy - Virtualistic Love LuckyCandy - Virtualistic Love

Nice work here mate! Very interesting sound you came up with here. I also like the electronic sounds you used. I think this track is unique and quite different from other tracks in its genre and that is always a great thing! It had me moving my head up and down the whole time, which is the closest I get to dancing, as I can't dance lol. Anyways great work and keep at it.

Thanks for sharing...

Modnex

Akaruhime responds:

^-^ Sankyu Modnex fer yer kind words! I'll be sure ta work harder to keep yer head bopp'n to mah vibes! > w<

Kirby's Dream Course: Stage 3 Kirby's Dream Course: Stage 3

I really like this one! Makes me happy listening to it. This one would fit right into the mario soundtrack. The sounds you used all work together well and the mix is done superbly.

Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!

Castle Dungeon Castle Dungeon

Nice work here mate! This sounds like it could fit into an 8 bit video game well. Reminds me of the old games I used to play on my game boy and sega genesis game consoles.

Keep up the great work!

Modnex

PixelEaterMusic responds:

thanks! I actually made it for a retro-8-bit style game i made for a class. Everyone loves the game!