Stripper surprise! Stripper surprise!

I wasn't expecting that. Very funny. Keep up the good work!

Cynicaldoodles responds:

Thank you, much appreciated!

War or Peace... War or Peace...

I liked this one. Its always interesting to watch animated clips that have an important message. All I would say, I think the animations could have been done a little better, but its still nice work for beginners work.

Keep at it!

AllenHenderson responds:

Thank you Modnex, I am glad you like it, the message is the most important thing about it.

This project was loads of work, every part I created, it took a few weeks. It was most likely very ambitious for a first project . First it was interactive, then I took all that out. It also got lag for some reason, I cannot find the reason for this,, perhaps my hardware, I don't know.

Cheers.

Mario's Question Block Calamity Mario's Question Block Calamity

I liked it! I think it was pretty funny and liked how you took a simple idea and made it into a whole skit. Nice work here.

Tracer Dies! Tracer Dies!

Funny, but I agree its a little too sure. I would have liked it to be at least 1 minute long. Good work regardless.

Batman v Superman Batman v Superman

Nice, very nice. I personally didn't like that movie. But, if it went like this, I most definitely would have. Cheers for the grand theft auto sound effect at the end too.

Nice one!

For Mom For Mom

This was absolutely great to watch! Very emotional and I can tell you put a lot of work into it. I know your mother loved and all I can say is keep up the great work and I hope I see more like this from you in the future.

Congratulations a job well done and good luck with school ;)!

Otto Takes a Walk Otto Takes a Walk

Great work here! I think this video is superb especially after reading its your first animation. It has a lot of comedy in it as well, which is always a great thing. Keep up the good work sir!

The Sompsins The Sompsins

I enjoyed that little clip, but I wish you made it longer. Regardless nice work here!

Akita - Blown Out of Proportion 2 Akita - Blown Out of Proportion 2

Good work! Some of the vocal levels need some work, as its hard to hear some of the lines at times. But, overall I really liked it. Nice work guys!